The Hit The Floor finale aired last night on VH1 and while you can read Snicks’ recap or our interview/photo shoot with star Brent Antonello and out creator James LaRosa, we also wanted to make sure to check in with Adam Senn, who plays Zero (a.k.a. Gideon).
Since the reveal of Olivia’s killer was a secret to pretty much everyone but LaRosa, Senn talked to TheBacklot this morning on whether he thought maybe it could be Zero (it’s not – German is the killer, as was revealed in the final moments of the episode), working with Antonello as well as his thoughts on the fact that the storyline with Jude wasn’t merely a coming out story. Also, the actor/model/restauranteur (is there anything this guy can’t do?!) talked about his hopes for the third season and Zero’s journey.
TheBacklot: How was it for you watching the finale with the cast and James? I know none of you knew who the killer was going to be until it was revealed on the show. (LaRosa told us he shot multiple endings a la Dallas‘s infamous ‘Who Shot J.R.’ revelation in 1981).
Adam Senn: That was a great experience. We were all so shocked. You go through all those months together and to not know is such a big hole in the heart of the whole television show. To fill that gap was major, for sure. It was such a mind-blowing experience!
- (Spoiler Warning) Adam Senn Talks The “Hit The Floor” Finale and What’s Next For Zero and Jude
- Adam Senn in ESQUIRE SINGAPORE (October 2013)
- Adam Senn for UGG Summer 2014
- View Management Polaroid Update
- Adam Senn on Hit The Floor Promotional Material
- Adam Senn attends Full Moon Bazaar • APRIL 16, 2014
- Adam Senn for Candy Magazine
- ADAM SENN is a SOLITARY CHARMER for GQ AUSTRALIA FEBRUARY 2016 ISSUE https://t.co/JkynD0iLIU via @davide1412,
- We’re tempted to do a new theme with those polaroids. Hmmm. Also working on a massive update. It’s been a loooong time x;x Sorry guys!,
- SEE NEW DIGITALS of ADAM SENN https://t.co/OJpFWhScd9 via @davide1412,
- Hope everyone know’s what today is! Don’t forget to wish @ADAMSENN_1 Happy Birthday!,
- RT @HitTheFloor: Say Calm #HitTheFloor Back!!!! Check out the cast's photos from the set of season 3--> http://t.co/ASr7vmYISB http://t.co/eqRU7yXAHc,
(Spoiler Warning) Adam Senn Talks The “Hit The Floor” Finale and What’s Next For Zero and Jude
Posted on August 13, 2014 @ 5:16 pm
posted in: interviews news